Ryanair is looking to hire over 100 positions in its Dublin Airport operations.
The low-cost airline offers a salary of €26,000 to €28,000 for the role of baggage handler/handler at the airport.
These are full-time, permanent positions and candidates will not need any previous airport or runway experience.
Read more:Dublin Airport fears for jobs as industry faces ‘tens of thousands’ of jobs at risk
Additionally, the airline is holding walk-in interviews during its Recruitment Open Day on Saturday, May 28 from 10 a.m. to 3 p.m. at the Carlton Hotel at Dublin Airport.
A baggage handler/ handler will:
- Loading and unloading of baggage and cargo from Ryanair group aircraft.
- Operation of vehicles around the airport to transport baggage to/from the main terminal.
- Perform aircraft pushbacks and also operate water, lavatory and de-icing vehicles
- Marshall plane arriving and departing
- Ensure 25 minute airline rotations are completed
- Assist passengers during boarding if necessary
- Act as a team player and work effectively with your team
- Ensure compliance with all health and safety protocols
Ryanair is looking for motivated individuals who are self-reliant, have unlimited rights to live and work in the EU and the ability to work in a fast-paced environment.
Read more:New taxi system to encourage drivers to take overnight fares at Dublin Airport
Read more: Beautiful places in Croatia, Bulgaria and Slovakia reachable from Dublin Airport
Sign up for the Dublin Live newsletter to get all the latest Dublin news straight to your inbox.